EV Electrical Engineer
Join NFT Inc. and you'll be an active influencer in designing Urban Air Mobility solutions that address the transportation challenges in today’s world. We’re looking for an EV Electrical Engineer to collaborate with our engineering team in Mountain View. This is an on-site position.
NFT Inc. is based in Mountain View, CA and developer of the ASKA™ – the first viable Electric Vertical Take-off and Landing vehicle (eVTOL) in the world with drive and fly capabilities, providing door to door transport for daily commuters and designed with a reasonable cost factor. The ASKA has both vertical and short takeoff and landing capabilities (VTOL and STOL).
ASKA is on an exciting journey skyward – NFT has signed a five-year Space Act Agreement with NASA to advance our participation in NASA’s Advanced Air Mobility National Campaign, jointly organized with the FAA.
The ideal candidate:
An expert in Hybrid Electrical Vehicle Systems
Knowledge of major players in automotive and aerospace, and industry suppliers
Hands-on innovator and problem-solver, passionate about UAM
● B.S./M.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
● eVTOL/UAV/Drone Engineering experience -strong hiring advantage
● Propulsion-Airframe Integration - strong hiring advantage
● Must have 5 years experience with high voltage electric motors controller, motors and batteries, design, development, layout, testing of motors and hybrid system systems for advanced EV using industry standards and best practices
● Experienced with hands-on development and verification testing of prototype hardware
● Technical expert, fearless innovator, team player
Create future technology with us
● Stretch your wings and fly in dynamic, excellence-focused startup environment
● Serious and experienced applicants only - please share examples of previous projects
● Sorry but NO RELOCATION IS OFFERED, NO EXCEPTIONS.
● Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Sorry but we can't help with work permits or visas.