WE ARE HIRING
A sincere thank you to the talented men and women who recently applied for the position of Mechanical and Structural engineer at our Mountain View, CA facility, the position is now closed.
Our company is growing and we welcome queries from engineers with experience in mechanical and structural design, composites, aerodynamics, autonomous technology. To be considered for future positions, please send your CV to info (@) askafly.com
The following two openings are at our R&D Center in Israel - ready for a new challenge?
NFT Inc. is looking for a CTO who shares our dream of reshaping the future of transportation with a real autonomous flying car. As CTO, you’ll work with our R&D team in Israel on the NFT ASKA eVTOL (electric Vertical Takeoff and Landing) drive and fly vehicle.
ASKA is being developed with a team of experts with vast experience in aeronautical and autonomous AI systems, including the development of the most advanced unmanned air vehicles in Israel and the US.
You’ll be in charge of NFT's software division to work on autonomy technologies for flight. You need a strong technical foundation ( c++, c, Matlab, Python, ROS) and be a hands-on leader with good communication skills to manage and motivate the team.
The previous certification experience with authorities such as FAA, EASA, CAAI is a plus. The position is in Israel and you will directly report to and collaborate with the founders of NFT in Mountain View, CA. Our company’s first working language is English, the second is Hebrew.
Serious and experienced applicants only — please share examples of previous projects
Sorry but NO RELOCATION IS OFFERED.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Israel.
AI Developer - Autonomous VTOL
Our Autonomous capability team is responsible for bringing Artificial Intelligence to ASKA VTOL. We perform unique research, design and implement edge AI technologies that bring our product to life.
What will you do?
Make an impact and leave your mark on future urban mobility.
Use your superb analytical skills and curiosity and apply cutting edge artificial intelligence techniques to implement autonomous capabilities for the NFT ASKA eVTOL drive and fly vehicle.
What will you need?
- BSc in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience as an AI developer, scientist, or researcher.
- Three years of experience using C++
- Algorithm development in one of these fields (advantage all ) of perception, Localization, Planning, control for UGV/UAV
- Hands on experience with sensors (LiDAR, RADAR, VISION, etc.)
- Linux internals.
Experience with these skills are an advantage:
- Hands-on experience with ROS
- Understanding of sensor fusion
- Experience with sensor fusion algorithms
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning techniques (classification, segmentation, feature selection, prediction, etc.)
- Developed simulation …. (UNITY,GAZEBO)
- Advanced Machine/Deep Learning experience.
- Experience with Python, C#, and MATLAB.
NFT provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NFT abides by applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.